As more users are using lcViewer, the third-party server (I have no control) might reject lcViewer connection in the future. I’m thinking about ordering a reasonably decent server. The other benefit is to get better control of the server, so I can easily add support for other document formats, including Microsoft Word (.doc). I’m not able to do this unless I can get hold of a server. So please donate a small amount of money to fund a decent server and future development.